All 8 art Reviews

Preacher Preacher

Hey, that's pretty neat!

I am loving this evil and powerful guy. And the grin you put on him is awesome.
And you know what, I do the same thing, too. I can't help being drawn to the "dark side".
P.S. I bet you like HELLSING.

Gunzet responds:

The dark side is where the cool stuff happens heh.
And yea, I love Hellsing. I think automatically threw some details from the Bishop in this design without knowing O.o.

Dia de mis dias Dia de mis dias

Hey, that's pretty neat!

Wow, I don't remember drawing so well at your age. Loving the colors you picked. You are very talented, keep up with the good work! And may I ask what the title means?

Suck it Suck it

Damn that's hot!

I am just AMAZED how you packed so many details into such a small sapce. You didn't even miss the wrinkles on her T-shirt! The score is not fair, is it a cultural thing, or is this site all about boyish stuff?

Chun Li Chun Li

WOW!

I appreciate how you keep your drawing neat and accurate (which has always been a pain for me).
And you manage to mix animate style in your own. Awesome!

SONICSURU SONICSURU

Holy Shit!

The hell with the old school Sonic, your version totaly rocks!
Don't you just hate it when you are ready to have some grow-up stuff, and the old series just keep hitting you with the same things?
And OMG, I just LOVE the bad guy on the top.

HOLIMOUNT responds:

thank you so much for that haha is awesome to hear that a really cool artist liked this haha

When You Find it When You Find it

Awesome!

Portraiting realism with a surreal touch, nice~ I like it.

Tile mockup Tile mockup

Awesome!

The sky is kinda blank though.
May I ask what program do you use to do pixel art?

kiiryu responds:

Yeah, I was gonna do clouds but then I just felt like moving on to something else. As for what I use, I just used Game maker 8's built in image editor.

White Magician Kyrie White Magician Kyrie

Good one.

It's simple but fully delivers the concept. I enjoy the color assortment a lot, very classy. All I can say is, try put on more wrinkles on her sleeves and that thing between her legs. (Excuse me for my English.) Since you use the animate coloring technique, that shall improve the texture.